- Sweet Ash Art by Ashley AmburgeyAudrey II was created using watercolor and pencil. 6"x8" prints High quality illustration print on premium 140lb (300g/m) card stock. Acid free Matte Shipping is included in the price, so there is no extra shipping costs. prints are printed upon purchase so prints will be shipped within 1-3 business days. no returns
- Danielle L. ArtPinguicula Gypsicola is native to San Luis Potosí, Mexico where it grows on gypsum rocks. It grows some of the lengthiest leaves of the pinguicula species, making it such a unique one to paint. This watercolor print is available in both 5x7 and 8x10 and will be printed on high-quality, low-acid card stock. Each print will be hand-signed and shipped within one week of purchase. Watermark will not be on final print.
- Danielle L. ArtThis amazing red drosera variety has its roots (literally) in Gifberg, South Africa. This 5x7 watercolor print will be printed on high-quality, low-acid card stock. Each print will be hand-signed and shipped within one week of purchase. Watermark will not be on final print.
- WoodlandFablesThe Ethiopian wolf and the green pitcher plant, two carnivores that are on the verge of extinction due to habitat loss and human actions. High quality Giclee print of my watercolour and coloured pencil illustration. A4 Size (8.3 x 11.7 in) Printed in the UK and shipped within 1 week of the order. Price includes shipping. The Ethiopian wolf and the green pitcher plant, two carnivores that are on the verge of extinction due to habitat loss and human actions. High quality Giclee print of my watercolour and coloured pencil illustration. A4 Size (8.3 x 11.7 in) Printed in the UK and shipped within 1 week of the order. Price includes shipping.
- Meesh Botanical ArtInspired by botanically illustrations that create form with hatching and crosshatching to study the structure of the plant. 9"x12" Printed at the time of Purchase. Price of shipping is included. Expected to ship within 1 week of order.
- Heidi Stavinga Studio
8x10 Venus Fly Trap is a beautiful reproduction of the original Alcohol Ink painting.Great attention has been taken in providing an elegant fine art print that remains as close to the original artwork as can possibly be achieved. Each high quality 11 mil 300g print is printed to order on Moab Exhibition Luster. A fine art paper with a gloss optimizer coating. Once I receive your print from the press, I will personally check it for quality, sign it an send it to you. Prints are made to order please allow 5-7 business days for processing before your print is mailed. 1/2" Extra Border Added for Artist Signature An extra one half border will go around the printed area. This means the actual sheet size of the paper will be a total of 1 inch larger than the ordered width and height of the print.
- Meesh Botanical Art
Inspired by botanical illustrations.
Printed at the time of Purchase.
Price of shipping is included. Expected to ship within 1 week of order.
- XylographiliaInspired by my first Sarracenia pitcher plant, a catesbaei, and a creature often seen around bog gardens here in Oregon, the Pacific Tree Frog. This is a genuine hand carved woodcut printed on hand-torn Rives BFK heavyweight off-white cotton rag paper with black archival ink. First Edition Edition size of 30 signed and numbered by Liv Rainey-Smith 6x4" image size, approximately 10x8" paper size Ships via first class mail, bagged and boarded flat in a rigid mailer.
- Danielle L. ArtThis is a fairly common Nepenthes variety. Though common, the patterns and lighter colors are what drew me to using it as an interesting subject matter! This is an 8×10 print of the original watercolor painting and will be printed on high-quality, low-acid card stock. Each print will be hand signed and will ship within 1 week after payment. The watermark will not be included in the final print.
- The Art of Pelham IIIThis is a signed print of an original digital painting. The print comes packaged in a protective plastic sleeve with mat-board backing and is shipped in a shallow box. It is printed on photo paper with a metallic finish and a white border. A metallic base adds a shimmer and vibrant colors. This makes for a highly reflective and glossy finish. The dimension of this print is 11" x 14". Will be shipped within four business days of order.
- Victoria Jaggers GraphicsA cluster of Dionaea muscipula. I don't know what it is but I just find clusters of carnivorous plants so satisfying to look at. This image, created using illustrator, will be printed on high quality Giclée paper (acid free, archival quality with UV resistant inks). It will be printed and shipped within one week of order. I will collect the prints myself, check the quality and hand sign before sending them on to you. Packaging and shipping costs are included in the price. Watermark will not be on the final product. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions. I hope you enjoy this print as much as I enjoyed creating it! For some fascinating information on this wonderful plant, go check out: https://carnivorousplantresource.com/the-plants/venus-flytrap/
- The Art of Pelham IIIFrom the painting "Unfortunate Solitude", 18" x 24" oil on canvas. The print you are buying is a hand signed giclee on thick archival paper. The UltraChrome Fine Art Printing features extremely fine details, including excellent shadow detail. Print size is 17" x 22" and the image size is 15" x 20". It comes packaged in a protective plastic sleeve and shipped in a shallow box.
- Sale!Fancy FruitsFEED ME. This one of a kind sculpture, inspired by the Audrey Two from Little Shop of Horrors, is DYING to come home with you. Unfortunately she doesn’t sing, but on the plus side she hardly drinks much blood at all. Each mold is poured from an original sculpt and is hand finished by me, no two are alike. Jumbo Audrey 2 is 16 to 17 inches tall and approximately 14 inches wide. Audrey is made-to-order and will ship 7 days after purchase.